- 1st June 2022
|Department||Sales & Marketing|
|Designation||Manager – Business Development|
|Year of Experience||2 to 5yrs|
|Education Qualification||Any Graduate/Post Graduate|
|Package||As per Industry Standard|
|Position Reports to||Head of the Department|
- Planning strategy for New Business Acquisition.
- Client meeting as required for briefings and present proposals for approval.
- Meeting individual & team target.
- Creating strategies to achieve result driven direct marketing efforts.
- Preparing reports as desired by the management.
- Ensuring that the service quality promised to Clients is delivered
- Ability to assess and analyze new markets and opportunities, carry out thorough market surveys and research, and develop appropriate growth strategies.
- Contacting potential Clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Participate in applicable trade shows, web seminars and other industry-related events.
- Support the sales department and territory managers with product development
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks